A virtual community is a network of individuals who interact through webs and social media, in order to pursue mutual interests or goals. Some of the most pervasive virtual communities are online communities operating under social networks and custom blogs and web sites.
It is very important to effectively interact with communities:
- Assessing and improving your messages, values, content, strategy, starting position
- Post the right messages with the right tone on a continuous basis
- Target, then potentially grow your audience
- Effectively and promptly interact (forums)
- Perform surveys
- Engage conversations
- Transform conversations into leads, preference, respect, reputation
- Measure visibility and interaction levels
We can support you on building community sites, especially as specialized blogs and web sites and on most major social platforms, with top focus on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here below are more information on this service (click on the image to enlarge it!)