It is important to understand how channels work. A Channel VAR, or value-added reseller, is a company that resells software, hardware and networking products and provides value beyond order fulfillment. That enhanced value can take a number of forms. Traditionally, a VAR creates an application for a particular hardware platform and sells the combination as a turnkey solution. In many cases, such bundles target the applications of a specific vertical industry. In addition to IT solutions, many VARs offer professional services as their key value-add. For example, a VAR may provide consulting, design, implementation and training services around the hardware, software and networking components it resells.
We have worked with and inside the channels since ever. That’s why we can offer you such a comprehensive set of channel-oriented services:
- Assessment and improvement of channel policies
- Identifying, mapping, recruiting, developing, managing channels
- Business development of solution areas
- Launching initiatives on select channels
- Improvement of channel depth and breadth
- Channel segmentation and transformation
- Channel enrollment, training, certification
- Channel rewards, fidelity programs
- Daily channel operations
Contact us with confidence to discuss how to develop channels for you!
Click on the image below to enlarge it!