Storytelling is one of the most powerful ways to breathe life into your brand and often called one of the main components of a content marketing approach. By giving your products and services an identity by capturing and sharing the stories they really are, you can take your target audience on a journey they yearn to experience. In order for consumers to form a personal connection with your brand, company stories must be authentic, creative and inspirational:
- Emotional branding is a progressive marketing strategy that has the potential to drive revenue and increase customer retention. How a person feels about your brand typically determines whether they buy your product. A brand is a matter of perception. When you tell a story that embodies human challenges, you create an experience that resonates with your customers.
- Stories are captivating for a reason. From childhood through adulthood, we are drawn to the lessons we learn, the exciting journeys we embark upon, the knowledge we gain and the opportunity to unleash our imaginations. Stories celebrate our culture, and stories are a testament to the lives we have led. Stories also make messages pass easier. Remember that great teacher that used to tell stories about what he was teaching and how those stories made you remember better what you learned as compared with that boring teacher that just ‘teached’ and whose name you have probably forgotten? Finally we are social animals with language as the ultimate way of communicating, expressing emotions, perceiving the world around us and ourselves and even simply being. Storytelling is the oldest form of passing knowledge and much of how we look at what we like to call facts is influenced by stories and how we interprete them.
- When crafting your brand story, you must illustrate what your voice is, what you stand for and why it matters to the lives of the audience that has its own stories. Outline actual steps to be taken and show readers how they can recognize the reward. The sell must be creative, yet subtle and often it’s indirect.
- We can help you on storytelling which is not inventing a story. In fact, the very reason why your business exists, why you have developed products and services and why you do what you do is filled with stories. You want to fulfil needs, respond to questions, engage on an emotional level, connect, find your voice and listen to voices in the the intersection of brand and audience. And the ways you have developed solutions and a value proposition is all about stories. It’s even possible to turn an internal sales kit about solutions in a narrative book, telling stories people can relate with.
- Storytelling can be an approach in a specific project but also a way of writing and creating content, by coupling personal and existing stories to the brand narrative. Some people say all good content is storytelling. That’s a myth. Sometimes content just has to be purely informational. Good storytelling isn’t even directly about you, your brands and your solutions/products. It’s about emotions, experiences, needs and the written and unwritten images associated with these emotions and needs, in relationship to what your brand evokes.
www.primobonacina.com is a primary blog, followed by a number of subscribers and with several thousands of page visits per month (certified by Alexa.com). You can take benefit of this blog and its associated social network to make the market aware of your initiatives:
- We will jointly select some relevant and impactful themes, using some key words
- We will publish dedicated articles and papers, aiming at providing visibility and driving traffic to your pages
- These articles will be tagged, searchable and SEO-optimized for continuous readership
- A key feature is the careful and well-programmed relaunch via our social media networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook: an aggregate of 15k+ contacts)
- We will deliver you detailed readership stats
Moreover, we can build a blog site for you (here is an example) and run it for you, as ghost writers. This blog site can have subscribers and we can launch for you e-mail campaigns on either your database or the subscribers’ database.
Here follows more information on this service (click on the image to enlarge it!)