Many companies are aware that they could act and perform better, but …
- They do not have the time, skills and focus to make it happen differently
- Most often, the shareholders are involved in the company as operational managers
- Often there are several shareholders in the company and they are together since a long time
In this situation it is difficult to analyze the state of the nation in an objective way. That’s why an outsider’s view could be instrumental to bring in new ideas and much-needed changes, and to suggest relevant best practices.
Company Assessments are tools and services for evaluating the performance of all key systems and processes of the company. Executives worldwide are turning to Company Assessments to help gather more complete information about the departments and processes which they manage and to help their organizations compete more effectively.
A Company Assessment will help you discover:
- How your company rates against its competitors?
- Your corporate strengths and weaknesses?
- The threats or opportunities that exist within your market?
Your Assessment begins with a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) and includes a thorough review of each specific area of your company, including Management, HR, Accounting, Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Business Development.
The Company Assessment helps you to “see the big picture” and to put priorities in perspective… an instrumental part of the strategic planning process. Companies can no longer survive by producing and marketing a product or service. Managers must embrace the idea of constantly upgrading and improving the way in which they design, produce and/or deliver their products and services.
While financial audits are a necessary and accepted part of most companies, innovative and progressive companies have recently begun to apply the audit concept to a broader range of management processes. Financial audits have traditionally been used to monitor a company’s financial performance in comparison to a set of rules and standards. Company Assessments help managers to define the processes for which they are responsible, measure results and identify possible improvements.
Company Assessment Benefits:
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initial steps to establishing company strategy.
- Helps interdepartmental communication.
- Helps determines customers wants and needs.
- Increase commitment of employees throughout company.
Company Assessments are an important part of ensuring that a company will not only survive but thrive. Our solution:
- We will embed with your company and work with management, employees, partners and other stakeholders
- We will produce a detailed package of analysis and best-practice suggestions (the insider/outsider view) to be discussed in a board meeting
- All hints will be realistic and implementable in a phased approach, with appropriate resources, support elements, checkpoints
Here follows more information on this service (click on the image below to enlarge it!)