When you run your own business it can sometimes be hard to be objective when it comes to marketing, and even the most solid of strategies can benefit from a little outside perspective. Spending money on initiatives that aren’t effective is false economy but, by giving your marketing an independent ‘check up’, we can identify what is and what isn’t working, putting you on the path to business growth.
Many companies are aware that their marketing effort and online presence are not modern and adequate any longer, but they do not have the time, skills and focus to make it happen in a different way.
Often their web sites are not effective: they don’t convert visitors into potential customers. It’s typically due to key communication mistakes such as site structure, messages, images, texts, call to actions, trust-building elements. Here are a few key questions for you:
- Is your web site effective?
- Is it useful for visitors?
- Is it able to convert visitors into prospects and customers?
- Or is it instead an enemy of your sales strategy?
Moreover, the web is truly an effective and impactful channel:
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship without talking to a human. (Gartner Research)
- Business that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experienced a 451% increase in the qualified leads. (The Annuitas Group)
- Online has less than 10% of the cost of a sales person but it is capable of delivering the same impact
- Extremely high marketing ROI: inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional outbound marketing
- Online is easier to monitor and measure across the sales pipeline
We will check your marketing/online presence and processes (web sites and blogs, videos, social media, newsletters, database management, invitations, events …) following a strict process, like in a blood exam. The outcome will be:
- a comprehensive, detailed and very readable analysis
- a number of best practice examples
- a series of concrete and detailed suggestions for action in your field of interest
This service will have a very affordable cost. And most of it could be reimbursed upon future joint initiatives.
Here below more info on this service (click on the image to enlarge it!)